Skincare Tips for Anti-agingSuba Raj
Growing old – It is inevitable, but you are able to reduce the visible signs of skin aging through the personal efforts of yours like daily wear sunscreen and using anti aging skincare products. Continue reading to know more about the causes of aging and unlock the anti aging tips here!
#1 What causes skin aging?
- Biological age: Biological age is actually an inevitable factor, which determines structural changes in the skin and slows down the effectiveness of cell functions with each passing year.
- Sun exposure: Sun damage is regarded as the significant cause of aging. Harmful UV rays are able to result in wrinkles, loose skin, age spots, etc.
- Diet: When your diet is actually high in fats, sugar, processed foods, and low in vegetables that are fresh and fruits, you will be aged by it faster.
- Smoking and drinking:Smokers develop fine lines around the mouth and deeper forehead wrinkles. Heavy drinkers have facial skin which has been discolored and poor muscle tone over time.
- Stress: Stress releases free radicals which could lead to premature aging by damaging skin cell structures and breaking down skin components like hyaluronic acid and collagen.
#2 Common Signs of Skin Aging
- Loose skin
- Fine lines
- Dark circles
- Eye bags
- Age spots
#3 Best anti-aging ingredients that work
- Broad-spectrum Sunscreen: Sunscreen isn’t an ingredient, but it’s the most crucial skincare essential for anti aging! Exposure to the sun is among the main causes of all of the telltale signs of aging. Daily wear sunscreen is actually a must! A broad spectrum sunscreen is able to block both harmful UVA and UVB rays, which result in burning and aging respectively.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic Acid is actually a hydrating ingredient that draws moisture to plump up your fill and skin in wrinkles, fine lines.
- Ceramides: Ceramides are able to seal moisture into the skin and strengthen the skin barrier to keep irritants out.
- Collagen: Collagen is actually among the most important proteins in the skin, which keeps strong and the skin tight.
- Retinol: Retinol is known as vitamin A. The turnover rate of skin cells and speed up the exfoliation process are increased by it. It’s good for fighting dark spots and fine lines.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is actually a fantastic antioxidant, which helps fade spots, discoloration, stimulate the production of collagen and neutralize free radicals caused by pollution and sun damage.
Skin Aging Prevention Tips
- Your skin is kept by daily exercise and a healthy diet healthy
- Hydrate the skin of yours from the inside out
- Daily wear lightweight and full spectrum sunscreen
- Use clay mask once a week to exfoliate your skin gently, but do not use physical scrub
- Use anti aging skincare products
Daily Anti-aging Skincare Routine