- For resistance hair
- Straight system (intense) for normal
- Straight system (intense) resistant natural hair
How to use:
- Clean the hair with shampoo, don’t add the conditioner & dry the hair.
- Fill the Berina Straightening Cream into a non-metallic bowl 3
- Apply the Cream with a brush, working from strand to strand (approx. 1 cm wide) at a distance of approx. 5 mm from the head
- Comb through once & carefully using a large-toothed comb
- Process at room temperature for development time approx. 15-25 minutes (without heat)
- After the development time has elapsed, comb through the hair once again with a large toothed comb, then rinse out thoroughly & dry out any excess moisture with a towel.
- Apply Fixer Neutralizer carefully from strand to strand.
- Comb the hair straight & allow the Fixer Neutralizer to take effect for 10 minutes
- Shampoo the hair afterwards & rinse out thoroughly
- Do not ‘iron’ to your hair after applying this product for minimum of 2 weeks.
- To maintain the effects of this products, do use ‘iron’ for your hair.
- After some period of time, your hair will turn to previous condition. Please allowed up to 5 months between usage of this products.