PRODUCT RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
The Shoppe Store accepts and ships physical product orders only to customers within continental Sri Lanka. You may not export any products purchased at the Shoppe Store.
SALES TO END USERS ONLY
The Shoppe Store only accepts orders and ships products to end user customers and Shoppe Business Alliance members.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your Shoppe purchase of a product, please contact Customer Support for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 3 calendar days of the receipt of the product. The product must be returned to the Shoppe order center within 7 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All physical products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, and documentation that shipped with the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment excluding any shipping charges (other than the original shipping costs invoiced by Shoppe for SriLanka customers).
How to request a refund
Within 3 days of receipt of your product:
- Contact Customer Support to make arrangements for a return and receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number
- If you received a physical product, ship the unopened product to Shoppe. Shipping recommendations
- If you received your product via Electronic Software Download or if you have opened your physical product, then you are required to complete and return Shoppe Letter of Destruction or complete the Confirmation or Destruction process.
- A refund* will be processed within 3-6 weeks of receipt of the product at Shoppe and completion of the destruction process described in step 3 above, if applicable.
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies, and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging/box. If the product was delivered in the second layer of Shoppe packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with the return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturer’s box.